This will make you sweat. Maybe puke. It’s all good. If you’re a cop, this is the kind of catharsis you should be doling to yourself regularly.
This is the kind of workout, that afterward, you inhale a nice rare steak. Or two because you might need a steak with your steak.
Get your tunes ready! & Your 10-pound vest! (I know -evil laugh-)
(Equipment besides skip rope that you’ll need is in Red)
1 min skip rope
1 min some other exercise (as follows)
10 sec REST
1) W/ bench/step/riser in the highest position, feet on feet, hands the on floor, raise each leg 1 at a time straight into air.
ROPE (1 min) —REST (1o sec)
2) Side plank, 1st side, holding 10 pounds (or what’s suitable for you, big men–> this is HIIT, you DON’T need your usual 50 pounds) above head, lower to leg, raise again.
3) Side plank – same as #2, other side.
4) Loaded bar above at nipple level — bring legs straight to meet bar (Get 30 on a beat)
ROPE — REST
#4 is repeated 3X.
5) Military plank
6) Raised plank — raise 1 leg then the other.
ROPE —- REST
8) Goblet Squats (using 10 pounds)
9) Balance trainer, feet allowed on the floor, crunch, hands above head.
10) Burpees w/ shoulder press 25 lb sand bag
If you’re not –here– yet, don’t sweat it…keep plugging along & you will be.
Specific moves along with video….all coming! 🙂