Cardio–>1 min.–> Plank Jumping Jacks (in raised plank formation, shoulders over hands–>Jump out like you would for Jumping Jacks about yoga-mat width)
- High-Knees 4X (both legs count as 1 rep)–>then go into 4 commandoes QUICKLY (both sides count as 1 rep). Repeat this for 1 minute.
2) 1-Legged “Bridges”–>So lying on back, ON upper back–>raise butt & 1-leg then DOWN then up again on ONE leg. Switch legs 🙂 Repeat this for 1 minute.
3) Loaded squats with a bar–> Repeat this for 1 minute.
4) Hip Thrusts with a sandbag through your legs–> You hold the bag with both hands–> Elbows straight nut not locked–> Squat down while bringing back through legs–>then squeeze butt, hams, quads HARD while thrusting pelvis forward to move the bag. Repeat this for 1 minute.
5) ABS–> Lying on your back–> Your chest up a little bit–> Crunch up to reach elbow to opposite knee alternating sides. Repeat this for 1 minute.
6) ABS–> Lying on your back–> Knees bent–> cross one leg over the other & crunch.
Repeat this for 1 minute. Then switch crossed leg & Repeat for another minute. 🙂
Beginners: Get 1 time through.
Intermediate: 2-3 times through.
Advanced: 3-5 times through.